How ERTMS helps to address the signalling sustainability challenge for the railway and an update on Target 190plus programme
10:05 to 10:30
- The signalling sustainability challenge for the railway: how ERTMS supports the future railway
- Target 190plus programme: overview and progress
James Dzimba. Chief Control, Command and Signalling Engineer. Network Rail.
Progress with preparing freight for ERTMS – the challenges and opportunities
10:30 to 10:55
- The business case for ERTMS and freight: overcoming cost barriers
- Progress of current implementation – key advances
- Overcoming the challenges for adapting freight to ERTMS
- Future opportunities for ERTMS and freight
Bertrand Minary. Chief Industry & Innovation Officer. SNCF Rail Logistics Europe.
Panel discussion: How can ERTMS be implemented and delivered efficiently?
11:30 to 12:15
- The benefits of using ERTMS
- How to identify and overcome the challenges to delivery and implementation of ERTMS
- Lessons learnt and best practices
Jens Holst Møller. Chief Engineer. Banedanmark.
Peter Geens. Head of Unit. Federal Public Service for Mobility and Transport.
Jaime Pereira. Signalling & ERTMS Manager. ADIF.